Check out your future responsibilities below
- Responsible for development and validation of algorithms applied to radar/lidar sensors together with a team of worldwide experts in the radar/lidar field.
- Responsible for creation of algorithms that are faster, more reliable, able to run on high-end embedded systems and the best performance on the market;
- You will discuss with internal and external customers/stakeholders the plan, schedule, requirements and proposals for improvement
- You will cooperate with the project team to have the Function tested on test bench and in the vehicle
- Daily activities include: algorithm development using Ansi C, algorithm requirement engineering, design and documentation of the concept, testing in dedicated simulation environments etc
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics…);
- Ability to structure and decompose complex problems (technical or not) into simple and easy tasks;
- Medium – advanced mathematic skills;
- Medium – advanced Ansi C programming;
- English language.
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career Path:
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frame 1999 – 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!