We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Coordination of the yearly material budget process including Purchasing target setting in cooperation with Business Units and Plants;
- Preparation of monthly actual reports and deviation analysis of negotiated purchasing results vs. budgeted price targets;
- Communication and Review of KPIs to Purchasing Management (Global Category and BU Management) as well as BU Controlling;
- Analysis of further important Purchasing KPIs as Trade Terms, Payment Terms, Best Cost Country, New Sourcing, Sourcing Productivity, Multiple Sourcing, Competitivity on Business Unit and Cluster level;
- Support to Purchasing Management and BU Controlling for Forecast Calculations, Quarterly Business Reviews, Close the Gap Reviews;
- Ad-hoc analysis on demand for various Purchasing topics;
- Worldwide collaboration with plant controlling and plant purchasing management for analytical topics;
- Support in projects to improve Purchasing Controlling systems and tools;
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or comparable;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Controlling (preferred) or Purchasing;
- Profound knowledge of the MS-Office programs;
- Basic Knowledge in SAP (SAP Module MM, FI/CO, Business Warehouse) preferred;
- Basic Knowledge of analytical tools as Power BI and KNIME – preferred;
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written);
- High affinity to figures;
- Quality orientation, analytical and organization skills, team ability.
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).Continental Sibiu:
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Mai multe detalii
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!