We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy;
- Consults with Centres of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits) and address business needs in direction of CoE;
Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures;
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to forecast the business need of current and future hirings. Develop and execute recruiting plans. Regular monitoring of volumes and sales in terms of personnel needs = headcount planning;
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
Prepares, approves and send accurate hiring offers;
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, CoE guidance, and company guidelines;
- Defines and updates Job Profile, according to business need, looking to the workforce of the future;
- Participate in the salary review process together with the Department manager & make proposals according salary bands & overall Compensation Policy;
- Monitors Fluctuation & defines retention projects for the allocated areas.
- University degree;
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience;
- PM abilities in at least 2 projects at company level;
- Quality orientation;
- Microsoft Office- advanced;
- Consulting, Moderating and Facilitating Skills;
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills;
HR Applications Expertise.Desirable Skills/Qualifications:
- Functional HR Knowledge – Learning and Training;
- Functional HR Knowledge – Compensation & Benefit;
- Conflict Management and Mediation;
- Business Acumen.
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!